- What Is a Research Paper and What Are Its Research Paper Parts?
- How to Complete a Research Paper Most Successfully?
- What are the Most Significant Sections of an Academic Research Paper?
- Essential Steps in Writing a Research Paper
- Abstract of a Research Paper
How to Write a Research Paper Fast and Successfully? Useful Hints
Nowadays, many college or university students in different parts of the world are asking the same nagging question, “How to Write a Research Paper Fast? How to do this decently? What should be done to make a constantly fault-finding professor or teacher satisfied with not only with the final version of the research paper but also research paper parts, including research title, outline, abstract, executive summary, literature review, methodology, discussion and analysis, conclusion, recommendations for further research, appendices, etc?; What is a formatting style? ”
What Is a Research Paper and What Are Its Research Paper Parts?
A research paper contains research paper parts based on an experiment. It is a complicated piece of writing that requires critical and analytical thinking skills, thorough and scrupulous research on the chosen topic, and the utmost attention to minute details. On the one hand, writing a research paper is deemed more difficult than writing an essay or coursework. On the other hand, completing a research paper is simpler than preparing a dissertation or a thesis. Each student should always keep in mind that it is imperative to complete a research paper and then a thesis/dissertation to gain a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree after college or university graduation. In the majority of cases, students are not ready to face such a challenge.
In this detailed and step-by-step guide provided below, we will provide you with the essential and clear guidelines on how to write a research paper fast. With our assistance and support, you will be capable of creating a marvelous and unique research paper that will definitely impress your future audience. Continue reading our detailed instructions carefully to learn how you can avoid or get rid of your numerous writing problems!
How to Complete a Research Paper Most Successfully?
The knowledge of and experience in how to complete a research paper is of great significance not only for college/university students but also for experienced and skilled scientists. In case you belong to one of the above-mentioned groups and do not well aware of how to start a research paper, then you should refer to our practical hints that will assist you in realizing your set goals. Consider that the first step to writing a research paper is to choose one of the most up-to-date and controversial research paper topics. The next step is to prepare a detailed outline for the research paper. The research outline presents essential points of your future research work. Take into account that the outline will become the basis of your future research paper. Thus, your next question could be, “What sections should my research paper comprise?”
What are the Most Significant Sections of an Academic Research Paper?
There is a common and accepted research paper structure. In the majority of cases, writing an academic research paper requires that there should be specific sections that are integral parts of your work. These sections are as follows:
- Research paper title page. In the majority of cases, it is imperative to indicate the chosen topic, the student’s first and last name, as well as the institution. Sometimes, it is necessary to indicate the date of submission or word count, as well as the supervisor’s first and last names.
- Abstract of a research paper. It is of great significance to include such aspects as the problem under study, the purpose of the academic research paper, methods or methodology applied in the research paper, key results/conclusions of the research, and recommendations for further research. Consider that you should provide keywords that you use in your research paper. An abstract research paper should be as informative as possible. It should include about 300 words, excluding your keywords.
- Table of contents research paper – is usually provided on the second page of the research paper. It consists of the list of key headings and sub-headings for all the chapters / sub-chapters with the indication of page numbers.
- Research paper introduction – in this section, you should indicate key reasons why you have made up your mind to start to complete your research paper or any other piece of writing, for instance, a thesis or a dissertation;
- Body paragraphs (description of key methods or stages of your experiment ) – the essence of research work is to be presented in this section in detail;
- Research Findings or research results – the most significant and novel findings are to be presented in this section.
- Discussion section of research paper – you should correlate your findings with the outcomes provided by other researchers.
- Conclusion – if you do not know how to end a research paper, follow our piece of advice – briefly review and provide the interpretation of your results.
- Bibliography or reference list – implies listing the literature and other sources referenced;
- Appendix (if any attachments were included or required).
Essential Steps in Writing a Research Paper
There exists an explicit and clear algorithm for writing a research paper. If you are well aware of the key steps that should be followed while writing a research paper, you will be able to do with ease.
- The first step is aimed at defining the subject and topic of your research work. It should set the problem under study, the technology of possible solutions, description of a specific model of the particular process(es) or visualization for the utilization of technical or practical solutions, etc. Consider that nobody is very interested in researching the problem that will not be reflected or utilized in our modern life. Thus, the topic has to be up-to-date, novel, and interesting for you, so choose your research paper topic by giving answers to such questions: Is my subject original, novel, and unique? Is my viewpoint or idea new in the academic world? Try your best to accumulate all your abilities, skills, and experience.
- Conduct analysis on the existing and relevant literature on the chosen topic. Consider that at this very stage, it is of great importance to select the relevant and available findings presented by other researchers and prepare the redundant pieces of information. Utilize specialized academic databases, such as Scopus or Web of Science. It allows you to seek precise and sophisticated information that you are in great need of. Be unique and creative; always try to search for excellent and original books or articles that perfectly suit your chosen topic.
- Seek online: pay attention to websites, forums, or other resources on your subject, but try not to forget that it can be possible that some pieces of information provided are sometimes unrealistic. Thus, it is imperative to make a comparison with different search findings or results.
- Always generalize the collected data, materials, statistics, etc., and make a detailed plan for your research paper. A well-thought-out and step-by-step strategy are one of the keys to successful research work completion. It can assist you in constructing the prevailing logic of your research, as well as in finding important arguments and pieces of evidence for your novel ideas. Your research work is a successful combination of all information you have managed to find. Take into account that you should also make a specific contribution, both practical and theoretical, to the problem gap.
- Produce a strong and clear thesis statement for your research work. Support this thesis with a clear argument system. Try to devote one sentence per paragraph to one of your arguments.
- Do not underestimate your bibliography. Consider that it should include all the resources that you have utilized while writing your research work. Sometimes, you can be asked to prepare an annotated bibliography. Keep in mind that an annotated bibliography differs from an ordinary one in explaining all the resources utilized, how they relate to your research.
Abstract of a Research Paper
You should always keep in mind that in the majority of cases, it is recommended to include such a research part as an abstract into the research work. Do you know what an abstract?
- A short, powerful, and self-contained statement that describes a larger piece of writing;
- An abstract of a scientific / research work should comprise the scope of the research, research purpose, key research results or findings, and contents of the conducted work;
- An abstract is not an ordinary review;
- It should comprise keywords that can be found in the body of the work;
- An abstract is a unique document and not an excerpted paragraph or passage of the work;
- It should follow the Title Page and go before the Introduction;
- An abstract should always be short and up to the point. It provides a brief overview of the research work, for instance, a research paper, a thesis, or a dissertation.
If you are looking for someone who can write a research paper - just ask for help with our research paper writing service.