General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
Writology Limited provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the "Order Now" form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
- Coursework Dissertations
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer's specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer's messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a "preferred writer" to complete his/her order.
- Writer starts working on the order.
- Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
- Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the "Order now" page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. Writology Limited delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
- A customer can submit a refund application within 14 days after the deadline for a specific order has expired. Nevertheless, there are no time limits for refunds connected with the plagiarism issue. To prove the presence of plagiarized content, the customer will have to send us a valid plagiarism report. In such way the writer’s fault will also be showed.
- All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
*Turnitin and its related websites (WriteCheck, iThenticate) can be considered as credible engines for detecting plagiarism. Still, such parts of the paper as, for example, direct quotes (of proper format!), table of contents, questions, as well as references cannot be regarded as a plagiarized content. Such engine as SafeAssign.com does not refer to the reliable resources of plagiarism detection as it mostly indicates references/direct quotes as plagiarism. In addition, personal handwritten comments of the customer are not considered to be a valid proof of plagiarism, as well.
- In case a customer orders continuation orders, the Writology Limited does not bear responsibility for plagiarized content written by him/her. Only the parts written by our writers will be checked for authenticity.
- If the customer is not satisfied with the quality of the order, the case will be studied by the representatives of our Refund Department. Consequently, if the customer’s claims are considered justified, partial or full refund will be issued. The investigation of the case takes approximately from 3 to 4 business days.
- Customers has a right to place a free revision request within 2 days (48 hours) after the deadline expiration. After that time, a customer has to place a compensation order. In case a writer agrees to make a free revision, a customer will be denied the right to ask for further refunds.
- In case of ordering long papers (20+ pages), a free revision request can be placed within 30 days after the expiration of the order’s deadline.
- If a customer asks for a revision but changes the initial instructions, free revision cannot be applied. Moreover, if a customer provides necessary materials after the order completion, they will have to place compensation order, to pay for additional work of writers.
- After using his/her right for a free revision, a customer will have to provide the revision comments and indicate new deadline. Depending on the complexity of order and instructions, the revision process may take approximately 24 hours. Nevertheless, the Writology Limited will do all possible to deliver the paper within indicated time frame.
- Very often, the customers do not provide all necessary materials at once. For this reason, they are required to check their profiles and e-mails and respond to the letters from writers and administrators. Moreover, their task is to provide essential details in the process of order placing.
- A customer may choose an option of ordering “Extended Revision” service. Its price is only 30% of the order total cost. In this case the time for a free revision for a customer will be extended from 48 hours to 14 days. Anyway, the customer cannot change the initial instructions. Moreover, if the customer does not ask for a revision, the money paid for “Extended Revision” option will not be reimbursed.
- 100% refund can be given to a customer, if he/she placed two identical orders by mistake or was double charged. He/she should contact the Support Team immediately and cancel the wrong order.
- A customer can also get a 100% compensation if the writer was not assigned to his/her order.
- In case a full refund was given, a client cannot use any materials provided by Writology Limited.
- Partial refund can be asked for by a customer in case he/she indicated a wrong number of pages during order placement. A part of the order price will be refunded depending on the specifications of the word count.
- Refund Department can decrease the amount of money to be refunded if an appropriate writing level was not chosen (e.g. College instead of Master’s).
- If contradicting instructions/comments were provided by a customer, the amount of money to refund can be changed (e.g. “Order Description” contradicts to the attached materials).
- In case of order cancelling, the refund will be calculated as follows:
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
*In case 30% of the deadline is left and writer is working on the order, a customer cannot cancel it. Moreover, if the order has already been done by the writer, it cannot be cancelled.
- If a customer fails to verify the order to avoid online fraud and does not respond to the messages of Financial Department representatives, the deadline for the order begins after the verification is done. Consequently, a customer should extend the deadline or compensate the work of a writer on an urgent order.
Issues with Word Count
- The number of pages is counted based on the number of words (300 words per page). Nevertheless, this rule is not valid for orders that require calculations. In this case, the Writing Department will determine the price of an order considering its complexity.
- Presentations in PowerPoint. Speaker notes is a paid service. Customers should choose this option in the process of placing a ppt order. In this case, 100-150 words of speaker notes will be provided for each slide.
- To calculate online tests, 5 questions are considered to be 1 page. This rule is applied to the “multiple choice” questions as well. Consequently, if a customer’s task includes 15 questions, he/she will have to place an order for 3 pages.
Deadlines and Delivery
- A compensation should be paid for early delivery. In case a customer wants his/her paper to be delivered prior to the deadline, the price of the order will be recalculated. Still, if a writer delivers a paper earlier without any compensation placed by the customer, the latter cannot ask for a refund in the future.
- In case a writer delivered an ordered paper after the deadline without approval from a customer, the Writology Limited can issue a partial refund. The recalculation of the price will be done according to the pricing page, which can be found on our website.
Type of Order
- While ordering papers from us, the customers have to choose a correct type of order (“Essay”, “Research Paper”, etc.). In case the payment for the requested services is not done, the refund cannot be issued.
- “Rewriting” orders entail only paraphrasing or rewording of the existing text. In case a client wants the writer to do additional research, improve some sections of the paper, change the sources used, etc., he/she should place an additional order.
- Every customer is encouraged to check his/her personal profile and e-mails in order to respond timely to the messages from our Support Team. It is especially important in cases when the writer has to choose the topic for the paper and the client has to approve it.
- A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.